I’ve been so good about working out since this semester finished, but it’s rainy today and humid and my motivation is zero!
My summer road trip is going to take me to Las Vegas for roughly two days.. For people who have been, what are some things I must see or do in Las Vegas since my time is limited?
Your dogs are gorgeous!
So I’m still here.. I just haven’t posted in a while due to all the things I have going on.
This is the short story in bullet point form:
- The semester is over! No more super long daily drives for three months.
- The husband is being medboarded, due to injuries he received during his last deployment.
- I’m starting a summer tone up. I guess you could call it an overall life style change.
- A road trip is being planned with my very best friends.. the tickets are already bought and it’s happening!
- My best friend is getting married and I’m knee deep in helping her plan from 2,500 miles away.
And that’s it. I think. I’m going to try and be more active on here and wouldn’t mind getting to know some of the people that I follow/follow me!